From just £50* for the full experience
Each experience includes:
- an in-person consultation so we can meet each other and chat about what you would like to achieve from your experience. It is extremely beneficial if this happens in your home so I can see where the portraits will be hung; this can give us ideas for styling and colour schemes. It would also be lovely if your children are present at this consultation so they get to meet me before their photo experience, this will help them feel more relaxed on the day. Children also often have amazing ideas for making their portrait unique to them.
- a ‘What you need to know to have a successful portrait experience’ pdf which will go into more detail about what to expect on the day
- a relaxed photoshoot in our comfortable home studio with a number of outfit changes and backgrounds
- artistic editing of up to 25 of the best images from your session
- about 1-2 weeks after your session you will be invited to return to the studio to view your best images and to finalise your product choices
- at your viewing you will also receive a complimentary mounted 10×7 print of your choice to take away
- once your wall art is ready it will be delivered to your home with hanging and care instructions
- finally you will be eligible to enter our referral programme to earn further prints or money off future portrait experiences
We specialise in turning your images into art for your home, so all our experiences include professionally crafted products that you can look at every day and cherish forever.
*At your viewing session your £50 session fee will be turned into £50 credit to be used against any of our packages below. Or we can tailor your order to your individual wall art requirements and budget, get in touch to see what we can do for you!
Our Portrait Experiences:
*Please note T&Cs apply, wall art products are subject to availability and some products are only available with certain packages. Please get in touch for more information.