Portrait Photographer covering Newcastle, Durham and the North East
Are you looking for a portrait photographer with a difference? If you are based in the Newcastle, Durham, Hexham or Darlington areas, then you have found the right place!
“We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.”
I know from first hand experience that children grow up too fast. It is hard to remember how they looked as a newborn, a toddler, a cheeky 5 year old, without scrolling through the files on your computer or phone. Why not capture each stage in a special way, with a beautiful portrait to hang in your home and make you smile every day?
I would love to work with you to create stunning pieces of art for your home featuring your beautiful children. I fiercely believe that photographs should be seen and not relegated to a hard drive. So all my portrait sessions include beautifully crafted pieces of wall art, from framed prints to birch blocks and canvases.
Each portrait session is difference, because every child is different. I will capture your child’s developing personality and preserve it forever. My portraits don’t rely on props or backdrops. Instead I aim to make your child the star of timeless images to be treasured forever.
If you are looking for a portrait photography experience with a difference, look no further!
My portrait studio is situated in our family home, which means you will receive a warm welcome in comfortable and private surrounding. We are just off the A68 and have excellent road links to Newcastle, Durham, Hexham and Darlington.
Your Portrait Experience includes:
- a telephone consultation so we can have a chat about what you would like to achieve from your experience
- a ‘What you need to know to have a successful portrait session’ pdf which will go into more detail about what to expect on the day
- a relaxed photoshoot in the comfort of my home studio which will last approximately one hour
- professional and artistic editing of 10-15 of the best images from your session
- 2-4 weeks after your session we will meet again and you will have a chance to view your finished portraits and choose your wall art products
- during you viewing session you will receive details of your online gallery where you can access digital files of your images*
- finally you will be eligible to enter our referral programme to earn further prints or money off future portrait experiences
A £30 session fee is payable when booking your portrait session.* This will be deducted from the cost of products purchased at your viewing session.
I offer a wide range of beautiful, high quality print and wall art options. Product prices start at £120.
If you are not sure exactly what would suit your family, please contact me via my Facebook page or the Contact Form. We can then tailor your photography session and the print package to your exact vision and budget.
View Product Price List.
Back to Sessions
*Digital image availability depends on package/product purchase
Portrait Photographer Newcastle | Portrait Photographer Durham | Portrait Photographer Hexham | Portrait Photographer Darlington | Portrait Photographer Consett | Child Studio Portraits | Fine Art Portraits